Search cuz you don't know shit 'till you read this blog

Monday, December 6, 2010

First Topic

Basically this blog is the brain child of myself (Taco) and my good and often outspoken friend Chuck on a chilly December night of debauchery. We thought it would be cool to discuss whatever our opinions were and leave it open for discussion so people could share their opinions as well, no matter how much we agree or disagree with them. In fact, myself and Chuck don't see eye to eye on a lot of thing. This is supposed to be intellectual and fun and i hope that people enjoy this as well. By the way, Cameron, whenever (if ever) you read this, you smell terrible 90%  of the time. Well, on to my first topic of discussion?

P.S. expect some post in incredible intoxicated posts. That is when we do our best work.

Anyways...

Fanny Packs


I have recently decided, out of my frustration of being a guy and only having the pockets I have on my body to store my shit, that I am bringing back the fanny pack. I have been rocking, yes rocking, or, ROCKING! if you prefer a fanny pack for the last few days. The reviews have been mixed but in general I think people believe my new stance on mens fashion is a joke. It is not a joke as it is pure fuckin' awesome. Now i never have to make sure I have my daily necessities. I am aware before leaving the door that my iPod, cellular device, keys, lighter, wallet, Carmex (lips need it in the dry Edmonton winter) are already securely placed in my fanny pack, or, FANNY PACK! depending on how stoked you are. There is a short article here written by an idiot... I don't understand it. Fanny packs will become cool again and I am going to be at the forefront. You just can't beat the practicality boys. Joey from friends supported a murse and got ridiculed by it but if he was wearing a fanny pack, I am sure that there would have been instant trend and I would not have to be writing this. Anyways that's all I have to say.

~Taco - 0

1 comment: